Community site for fans of film cafe patrons, filmmakers, producers, actors and all who love film. See menu

Fans Of Film™

Cinema Coffee Cafe

Film News (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOF mention in Monthly Newsletter OwnAFilmCompany.com

March Update from OwnAFilmCompany.com Welcome to the OwnAFilmCompany.com monthly newsletter. March was very busy for us, so we have a…

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Mar 30, 2009

Is There a Future For Web Distribution

This is a subject that we should all be talking about, and staying current with whats going on in the world of indie distribution.

Started by Fans Of Film™

2 Mar 11, 2009

Question about Fans Of Film

Have a question or a complaint air it here

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Jan 4, 2009

Horror:“GIMME SKELTER

“GIMME SKELTER is more than just another indie slasher flick. It is a glorious Go-Go frug of a meditation on moral hypocrisy, the cult o…

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Dec 25, 2008

Documentary: On The Road to Iowa

View Trailer Produced by Leyton Cougar and directed by Leyton Cougar. On The Road to Iowa" is a 34 minute documentary chroniciling our tr…

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Dec 25, 2008

Horror: 7 Jungle Spirit

Produced by Ingo Storm and directed by Ingo Storm. A perverse, brutal serial killer stalks the countryside; killing innocent young women…

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Dec 25, 2008

Fans Of Film first annual online film festival

Okay everybody I'm happy to be kicking off the first annual Fans Of Film film festival starting Jan 1 2009 ending Dec 30 2009. Post ideas a…

Started by Fans Of Film™

0 Dec 25, 2008

How big do you think the filmmaking community is on twitter?

How big do you think the filmmaking community is on twitter? I'm thinking pretty big and only going to get bigger. What does that mean? I'm…

Started by Fans Of Film™

2 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Fans Of Film™

RSS

Featured

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Fans Of Film™.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service