Community site for fans of film.

Fans Of Film™

Cinema Coffee Cafe

How big do you think the filmmaking community is on twitter?

How big do you think the filmmaking community is on twitter? I'm thinking pretty big and only going to get bigger. What does that mean? I'm thinking pretty big and only going to get bigger. What does that mean?

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen quite a few filmmakers on Twitter. I started a FriendFeed room as a place for us to gather together, but not many people joined. I'm glad you started this Ning group to encourage the filmmaker community!

Marina
Hi Marina
Things are slow for online activity with filmmakers right now, lot's of unrest economically and filmmakers are some of the first to fill that and Hollywoods control over filmmakers ego's of what fame is. I see wave coming of filmmakers thinking out side the Hollywood box, and turning to the internet for the amazing opportunity's that are coming for filmmakers to take control of their futures, are be left behind. I think we are redefining old models, and that could take some time.
PS thanks for the reply and keep up the good work, together we can bring more awareness to these opportunity's

Marina Martin said:
I've seen quite a few filmmakers on Twitter. I started a FriendFeed room as a place for us to gather together, but not many people joined. I'm glad you started this Ning group to encourage the filmmaker community!
Marina

RSS

Featured

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Fans Of Film™.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service